xom-interest - [XOM-interest] From JDom to XOM - migration gotchas?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Holger Hoffstaette" <holger.hoffstaette AT googlemail.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] From JDom to XOM - migration gotchas?
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 15:37:07 +0200

Hi,

I plan to migrate a (not very complex) piece of JDom code to XOM. I'm not
too familiar with either, but understand the logic of the code and know
about the historical relationship between JDOm and XOM etc.
Are there any hidden, non-obvious pitfalls I should be aware of?
Any warnings are much appreciated. :)

thanks
Holger