xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Brief question regarding using Nux and XSL TransformPooling

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Alex Bleasdale <rhodlite78 AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: XOM API for Processing XML with Java <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Brief question regarding using Nux and XSL TransformPooling
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:47:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Michael,

Thanks very much for getting back to me regarding my post last Friday.

In case anyone else is reading this and is interested, the last 'known'
release (1.6) of Nux complete with source is still available here:

http://openbsd.mirrors.tds.net/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/nux-1.6.tar.gz

In order to make the transformer pooling test work, I used the xom jar in the
Nux archive and the NoSuchMethodError went away. So far it seems to work
with the latest version of saxon - although I've not tested this extensively.

I hope this information is useful to someone else - and thanks once again for
your help.

Best,