xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2.4 released

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2.4 released
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:50:06 -0500

I have posted XOM 1.2.4 in the usual location:

http://www.xom.nu

For most folks, this is a fairly minor release; and you might not want
to bother to upgrade. I made one small optimization to XPath
processing. Otherwise, all the improvements are to the build and
release process. I also hope to be able to get this release loaded
into the maven repositories in the near future. If no one notices any
major problems with this release, I'll announce elsewhere early next
week.

elharo AT ibiblio.org

  • [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2.4 released, Elliotte Rusty Harold, 12/11/2009