xom-interest - [XOM-interest] 1.2.4?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] 1.2.4?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:24:26 -0500

Has anyone tried 1.2.4 yet? Can I go ahead and release? Anybody find
any major bugs? Anyone who wants a more recent version of XOM in
maven, should really check this version out. 1.2.3 went out with a
major bug in its project.xml that wasn't caught until I tried to get
put into the main repository. XOM doesn't use maven itself, so if no
one steps forward to test it it's unlikely to get updated in a timely
fashion.

elharo AT ibiblio.org