xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2.4b1

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2.4b1
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 08:56:49 -0500

I've posted a beta of XOM 1.2.4 in the usual location:

http://www.xom.nu/unstable.html

Please check it out and let me know if it causes any problems for you.

There are essentially no user visible changes in this release. The
major changes are:

1. java -jar xom.jar is now synced with the version information in
build.xml so I don't have to manually update it each release.

2. I've added new upload, postbeta, and release targets to build.xml
so there's less manual work to post a new release. These will not be
of much use to you unless you know my passwords; but should help me
make faster, smaller releases for minor fixes.

3. One small optimization in XPath evaluation by combining two loops.

4. Maven project.xml points to updated xml-apis.jar instead of the old
xmlParserApis.

elharo AT ibiblio.org

  • [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2.4b1, Elliotte Rusty Harold, 11/28/2009