xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2.3 is out

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 AT cam.ac.uk>
  • To: XOM API for Processing XML with Java <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2.3 is out
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:47:27 +0100

Thank you,

Is there a maven repository for XOM where this will be mounted? (Currently
we expose a version of XOM-1.2.3 on our own)?

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Elliotte Rusty Harold
<elharo AT ibiblio.org>wrote:

> I have declared XOM 1.2.3 to be finished. It is now available in the
> usual location:
>
> http://www.xom.nu/
>
> This is primarily a bug fix release that covers some obscure corner cases.
>
> If nothing too bad surfaces here, then I'll announce it more broadly
> in a few days. XOM 1.2.2 was released, but never announced further
> because Peter Murray-Rust reported some issues with it that I hope are
> now all resolved. However, I never managed to reproduce one of them so
> it's hard to be sure.

But I can promise they were real - in this corner of the space-time
continuum...

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics