xom-interest - [XOM-interest] How do I get the names of child elements or nodes

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Putnam, Denis" <Denis_Putnam AT troweprice.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] How do I get the names of child elements or nodes
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:24:26 -0400

Is there an equivalent method to Element.getValue() to get the names of
the child elements?

Sincerely,
Denis Putnam
410-345-6080

T. Rowe Price (including T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. and its affiliates) and
its associates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any tax-related
discussion contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i)
avoiding any tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to
any other party any transaction or matter addressed herein. Please consult
your independent legal counsel and/or professional tax advisor regarding any
legal or tax issues raised in this e-mail.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the
use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of
the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail.