xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] dom - how to get xpath of a node

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Matt Mitchell <goodieboy AT gmail.com>
  • To: XOM API for Processing XML with Java <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] dom - how to get xpath of a node
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:08:42 -0400

Thanks Elliotte. you're right, that should be pretty easy to do.

fyi - I'm working on some jruby helpers for XOM and NUX here:

http://github.com/mwmitchell/jrx

Also, I'm new to java and was wondering if you could tell me what the most popular and active XML lib for java is? Is it XOM? I need xslt 2.0 and xpath essentially.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone