xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2 Version Info

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Ian Phillips <ianp AT ianp.org>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2 Version Info
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 06:09:50 -0800

Ian Phillips wrote:
Hi Elliotte,

A little thing, but you may want to update the version number and copyright dates in nu.xom.Info before pushing this out to a wider audience.

I really wish someone had noticed that a week earlier. :-)

This has actually been broken since 1.1. I'll have 1.2.1 out shortly to fix this. No one needs to upgrade if they don't care about this minor detail. It doesn't affect anything in the public API.

Refactoring HTML Just Published!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0321503635/ref=nosim/cafeaulaitA