xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Exception caused by nu.xom.ParsingException

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Bruce Hyatt <bruce.hyatt AT gmail.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Exception caused by nu.xom.ParsingException
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:29:22 -0500

I was able to run a program using the Builder class but when I tried
to run a program that also used the Serializer class and catching
ParsingException the program returned NoClassDefFoundError:
nu/xom/ParsingException. There was more to the error message but that
appears to be the heart of the problem.

It compiled and I've gone over the syntax and spelling several times
and am confident that's not the problem. Any idea what I'm doing
wrong? The source file is attached.

Thanks,
Bruce Hyatt