xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2 beta 3 is here

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2 beta 3 is here
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 07:13:50 -0800

It's been a while coming, but beta 3 of the next version of XOM is now available from the unstable section of the web site:

http://www.xom.nu/unstable.html

Barring any unexpected problems or new bugs, this is likely to become the next release of XOM, so please give it a whirl. There are no new methods in this release, but there are some bug fixes. I've also upgraded the NFC tables in UnicodeUtil and made several optimizations to try to make that class easier to compile, edit, and run. I'm curious to know if these changes help anyone who was having problems there.

Refactoring HTML Just Published!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0321503635/ref=nosim/cafeaulaitA

  • [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2 beta 3 is here, Elliotte Harold, 01/17/2009