xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] StackOverflowError compiling XOM

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: cowwoc <cowwoc AT bbs.darktech.org>
  • To: elharo AT metalab.unc.edu
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] StackOverflowError compiling XOM
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:35:54 -0400

I had code that fed in every possible character into the function in order to generate a key->value table. I used that function to generate the optimized code then reused it to benchmark how fast it took to run for each implementation of the function.

Gili

Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
cowwoc wrote:
I used the Netbeans profiler under JDK6-update10. Please confirm you see the same improvement on your end.

But what code did you benchmark? What program did you profile?