xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] FIXED Unexpected NamespaceConflictException when adding xsi:schemaLocation attribute

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: lenards AT email.arizona.edu
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] FIXED Unexpected NamespaceConflictException when adding xsi:schemaLocation attribute
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:17:53 -0700

lenards AT email.arizona.edu wrote:

From a blackbox perspective, I'm still a little puzzled as to why the code I had
was caused an exception?

The code you started with did not supply any namespace URI for the xsi:schemaLocation attribute. You were trying to create a prefixed attribute with no namespace. That doesn't work. I should probably try to make the exception message a little clearer.

Refactoring HTML Just Published!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0321503635/ref=nosim/cafeaulaitA