xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Nux

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: John Byrne <john.byrne AT propylon.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Nux
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 13:44:18 +0100

Hi,

My question is about Nux (it says on the Nux website that this is the mailing list to use).

Does it support permanent indexes? From looking at the examples, I see that it works with single documents at a time. I presume that a temporary XQuery index is generated on the fly for the document?

Is there a way to store this index, and a way build a large index out of many documents?

Thanks in advance!
-JB