xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] [saxon] Bug (?) in Saxon/DOM/XOM interaction: Attributes instead of namespaces; strange element tree structure

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Christoph LANGE <ch.lange AT jacobs-university.de>
  • To: saxon-help AT lists.sourceforge.net, XOM <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>, Michael Kay <mike AT saxonica.com>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] [saxon] Bug (?) in Saxon/DOM/XOM interaction: Attributes instead of namespaces; strange element tree structure
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:09:40 +0100

Dear Michael, dear all,

I'm now testing this. I'm sorry that my attached test suite had a
completely
different problem because I forgot to make the DocumentBuilderFactory aware
of namespaces. Now I'm investigating the _real_ problem with the Saxon patch
provided by Michael and expect some results later today.

Best,

Christoph