xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Exposing XMLHandler

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Alan Gutierrez <alan AT blogometer.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Exposing XMLHandler
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:45:23 -0400

Alan Gutierrez wrote:

I'm still waiting to see what ERH has to say. I would like to have my use case considered. It is common. XOM supports the event generation side of my use case but not the document generation side of my use case. It is difficult going forward because I feel I've answered questions and offered examples only to be asked more questions. However, I assume that ERH is merely allowing himself the time to make a decision, and has many other things to do.

The latter at least is accurate. :-) It's in my queue. When I will get to it, I really don't know I'm afraid.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!