xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Including global namespaces in local nodes

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Andrei Ionita" <a.ionita AT jacobs-university.de>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Including global namespaces in local nodes
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:35:01 +0200

Dear all,

I am querying for certain node paths in an XML document tree, afterwards
intending to display them in application/xml format. But some subtrees have
not declared locally certain namespaces, and thus I am getting namespace
errors. I am writing a servlet, and I'm printing at a PrintWriter variable
using the toXML() method.

A way of obtaining all namespace declarations of the original document and
including them in a new document that has the result of the query would
solve the problem.

Thanks,
Andrei

  • [XOM-interest] Including global namespaces in local nodes, Andrei Ionita, 07/04/2007