xom-interest - [XOM-interest] java.lang.StackOverflowError when compiling XOM

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "javier g" <javierg1975 AT gmail.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] java.lang.StackOverflowError when compiling XOM
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 18:26:18 -0500

Hi everyone, I'm aware this same question was asked before here
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/xom-interest/2006-July/003075.html but it
seems it wasn't answered (or at least I can't find the answer anywhere)
I'm having exactly the same problem, and not only with version 1.2 but with
version 1.1 too. Also, can anyone explain why XOM insists in compiling the
Jaxen sources when just including the jar in the classpath would suffice?
Thanks in advance

javierg

  • [XOM-interest] java.lang.StackOverflowError when compiling XOM, javier g, 12/05/2006