xom-interest - [XOM-interest] reading an xml from a socket

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Altman, Alan" <Alan.Altman AT ipc.com>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] reading an xml from a socket
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:47:47 -0400

I want to read an xml doc from a socket.

I have a socket open and I am waiting to read input that is sent to me.

Forgetting about validating the doc, is there an easy way to know when I
have read a complete doc so that I can start parsing it?

Thanks

DISCLAIMER:
Important Notice *************************************************
This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of
this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete
it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in
error. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis
of information in this e-mail.E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or
other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be
intercepted, deleted or interfered with without the knowledge of the sender
or the intended recipient. If you are not comfortable with the risks
associated with e-mail messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to
communicate with IPC. IPC reserves the right, to the extent and under
circumstances permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor and intercept
e-mail messages to and from its systems.