xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Get all urls

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Aaron Green" <subnetrx AT gmail.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Get all urls
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 10:57:44 -0500

I'm performing a query on a document to return all anchors in the document.
This returns a list of nodes. What I don't know is how to get attributes,
such as href from this list of nodes. This may not even be the correct way
to do this. I just want to get a list of all href attributes in a
document. I'm working on page scraping a company intranet to be put into a
cms and need to get pages that are actively linked to, run them through
tagsoup, write content to a file, and go to the next url.

--
Aaron