xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Pre-beta

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Pre-beta
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 09:51:16 -0400

I've put a snapshot of the next beta release of XOM here:

http://www.cafeaulait.org/xom-1.2b1-src.zip

This is not the official beta. I was just hoping a couple of people could download it, unzip it, and let me know if everything compiles OK for them. This version bundles Jaxen for the first time instead of grabbing it directly out of CVS; and thus there've been some significant changes to build.xml.

If everything works out, I'll probably post an official beta early next week.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!

  • [XOM-interest] Pre-beta, Elliotte Harold, 07/08/2006