xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Exception for org.jaxen.XPathFunctionContext

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Wei Hu" <foxwei AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Elliotte Harold" <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Exception for org.jaxen.XPathFunctionContext
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:14:12 -0600

Hello,

Thanks for replying.
I typed in the trace, because I have development network and coorperate
nework which are seperated. It should be NoSuchMethodError.

I did put xom-1.1.jar into CLASSPATH which allows xom.Node to be found.
Actually, I saw org.jaxen.XPathFunctionContext.<init> without (Z)V in the
xom-1.1.jar.

Really strange.

Thanks,

Wei