xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Streaming Path Filters

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Mike Colbert <mbcolbert AT yahoo.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Streaming Path Filters
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:14:41 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think it's as bad as you make it out to be. I could whip something
up for
you, but probably not today. But, like they say, everything is negotiable

Mike Colbert

John Patterson <jdp2000 AT gmail.com> wrote: Dam right! A simple helper class
would make life a lot easier. I
don't know about how Saxon works and I don't want to. But it looks
like I am going to have to delve into it.