xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] question about Serializer

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Michael Kay" <mike AT saxonica.com>
  • To: "'Ittay Dror'" <ittayd AT qlusters.com>, <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] question about Serializer
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:53:54 +0100

You could achieve this by using the Saxon serializer (which has an XHTML
output method) rather than the XOM serializer. Use a JAXP identity
transform, something along the lines:

TransformerFactory f = new net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl();
Transformer t = f.newTransformer();
t.setOutputProperty(OutputKeys.METHOD, "xhtml");
t.transform(new net.sf.saxon.xom.DocumentWrapper(doc), new
StreamResult(System.out));

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/