xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] BNUX Question

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Galip Aydin" <gaydin AT grids.ucs.indiana.edu>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] BNUX Question
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:37:46 -0400

Wolfgang,
Thanks for the reply. I am trying to serialize individual GML fragments which do not contain namespace declarations, as following;
<gml:featureMember>
<Entity>
<Bus>
<location>
<gml:Point srsName="null">
<gml:coord>
<gml:X>-82.3773</gml:X>
<gml:Y>28.0804</gml:Y>
<gml:Z>1.0</gml:Z>
</gml:coord>
</gml:Point>
</location>
</Bus>
</Entity>
</gml:featureMember>

When I use the method described in the samples it gives an error about the namespace gml. So what is the best way to convert this XML fragment to bnux?
Thanks again,
Galip.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfgang Hoschek" <wolfgang.hoschek AT mac.com>