xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XOM to DOM?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Thomas A Hurley" <tom_hurley AT anabus.com>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XOM to DOM?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:40:32 -0500

Hi,

I have my document in XOM and I need to get it into the DOM object model (so
that I can unmarshal it using Castor). I tried the following:

// xmlOutputFromR is my document in the XOM object model

domParser = new DOMParser();

domParser.parse(xmlOutputFromR.toString());

but a java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol. is thrown.

Has anyone tried and succeeded to do anything like this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Tom.

AnaBus Analytic Business Services, Inc.

With better information, we help you make better decisions.

Thomas A. Hurley

(215) 576-8447 ext.104

(215) 576-8452 fax

tom_hurley AT anabus.com