xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] searchable archives

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Romain Deltour <romain.deltour AT inrialpes.fr>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] searchable archives
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:29:56 +0100

Ok thanks!

BTW I think it could be useful to add these links (GMane, MARC, Google trick) to the FAQ or the mailman welcome page, it seems that I'm not the only one who asked this in this list.

Jaakko Kangasharju a écrit :
Romain Deltour <romain.deltour AT inrialpes.fr> writes:

I'm new to XOM and my first post to this list is a non-XOM issue ;) : is there somewhere a searchable version of the mailing list archives ? I think it will be *really* convenient and would allow searching for existing threads before posting a new topic...

The XOM list is gated to Gmane, see
<http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.xom.interest>. Gmane also
provides a search facility, but I'm not sure how far back its archives
extend.

Romain Deltour

LimSee2 Software Developer
http://wam.inrialpes.fr/software/limsee2/