xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOM and Nux not working

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Wolfgang Hoschek <wolfgang.hoschek AT mac.com>
  • To: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org, Warwick Bailey <warwick AT icodeon.com>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOM and Nux not working
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:55:55 -0800

I know, it's already fixed locally here by happily falling back to reflection when running with unmodified XOM. It was never intended to be permanent to require a patched XOM version... I'll release nux-1.4 soon after xom-1.1 ships, if you need the fix urgently you can always locally apply the patches yourself.

Wolfgang.