xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] jar files for the NUX project

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Wolfgang Hoschek <wolfgang.hoschek AT mac.com>
  • To: John Smith <john.a.smith AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] jar files for the NUX project
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:32:37 -0800

Hi John,

The only reason I can think of is if your ISP unfortunately happens to be cable.rcn.com or fast-search.net. Those ISPs are forbidden cause their web crawler seems to be a maniac ignoring all anti- flooding robot etiquette. I've temporarily enabled those ISPs in case that's your problem. Other than that I've no idea as to the cause. According to my tests it works from anywhere else, including IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, curl, wget, etc.

Wolfgang.