xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] javascript

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Luca Passani <passani AT eunet.no>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] javascript
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 21:03:15 +0200

this is just for a quick and dirty prototype...it will be discarded. I even considered doing it in Perl in the beginning

Luca

Nils_Kilden-Pedersen AT Countrywide.Com wrote:

I hope I never have to maintain code like this. Are you really sure this is the best way to solve your problem? Almost anything would be better than this. JSP, XSLT, or even Velocity. Imagine having to maintain the Javascript code inside those strings.
Also, even though the compiler uses StringBuffer internally, isn't it still considered bad form to concatenate strings like that?
Oh well, why should I care? :-)