xom-interest - RE: [XOM-interest] XSLTransform

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Jacobs, Robert A." <ra.jacobs AT ngc.com>
  • To: "XOM (E-mail)" <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [XOM-interest] XSLTransform
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:18:42 -0600

> The namespace issue must be a problem in your code: Saxon 6.5.3 implements
> the XSLT 1.0 spec on namespaces very rigorously.

Just a quick follow-up to the list.

Michael was indeed correct: my problem was with improper
use of namespace attribution in my XSL stylesheet.

Following Michael's suggestions, I am once again making
progress. I thank you all for taking a look at my questions
(even if you didn't answer :)) and will be moving the rest of
my discussion over to the XSL-list at mulberrytech.com.

Robert A. Jacobs