xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] How it parses the XML File

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: sarika ture <sarika.ture AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] How it parses the XML File
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:55:40 -0500

sarika ture wrote:

Hi all

I want to know the parsing sequence of XML File using XOM parser
I have XML file,

We really can't diagnose this without seeing your code. XOM parses from beginning to end, like almost all parsers do. It doesn't really have its own parser, just sites on top of a SAX parser. Whatever the bug is, and whether it's in XOM or your program, I doubt the problem is in the parsing. It's likely somewhere else.