xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Xerces version

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Al Hopper <al AT logical-approach.com>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Xerces version
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:51:07 -0600 (CST)

How would I verify, at runtime, that I'm using the right version of Xerces
in conjunction with Xom? The run-time environment is Suns JWSDP-1.1 with
Tomcat 4. I'd like to ensure that Xerces is being used and log the actual
versions to ensure that it's 2.6.2 (or later).

Thanks,

Al Hopper Logical Approach Inc, Plano, TX. al AT logical-approach.com
Voice: 972.379.2133 Fax: 972.379.2134
"It's a good thing that HP never acquired the rights to penicillin. If they
had,
mankind would have perished from widespread disease while HP tried to figure
out
how to integrate it with anthrax." TD (fullname unknown).