xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Google ads

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Google ads
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 09:59:24 -0500

I'm experimenting with Google ads on http://www.xom.nu/ to try to derive a little income from this project. http://www.cafeconleche.org/XOM/ remains ad-free. I've resisted advertsiing on any of my sites up till now, but Google ads are targetted enough, independent enough (neither the advertisers nor myself control whose ad appears, so they don't have any leverage to bully me over site content), and hassle-free enough that I decided to give them a whirl. (plus I can use the money. :-) ) We'll see how it goes.

--
Rusty

  • [XOM-interest] Google ads, Elliotte Harold, 11/02/2004