xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] URI for XOM XPath

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • To: "Michael Kay" <mike AT saxonica.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] URI for XOM XPath
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:33:08 -0700

On Oct 29, 2004, at 11:25 AM, Michael Kay wrote:

It's to identify the object model. The architecture is that you can have a
number of XPath engines available, and each one says which object models it
supports, and you can then call a factory interface to ask for an XPath
engine that supports your chosen object model.

Thanks for the clarification.

Is your Saxon-to-XOM bridge now stable, by the way? I don't plan on
releasing for a little while so there's no hurry.

Mike

Have a look at the current state of affairs.
It passes the tests and I haven't seen any issue for the last few releases. IMHO, it's stable.
Wolfgang.