xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] relevant to the discussion we were having theother day

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: passani AT eunet.no
  • To: "Elliotte Harold" <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] relevant to the discussion we were having theother day
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:28:50 +0200 (CEST)

Elliotte, be brave and put some ideas down for us to see.
With your understanding of XML *and* developers, you
are one of the best positioned to do this.
It might be what makes XOM rock even more one day.
Add regexps to XPATH? or callbacks?
a new way to analyse XML which is more powerful
than regexps alone, but which doesn't turn entities
into landmines? be creative! go nuts!

Luca