xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Beta 3

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Beta 3
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:16:15 -0400

Beta 3 is now available from the usual location:

http://cafeconleche.org/XOM/

This beta fixes the bugs uncovered by Wolgang Hoschek in the DOMConverter. Also, Java encoding names like "8859_1" are now recognized when using the repackaged Xerces bundled with Java 1.5 I also spell checked the comments. :-)

If you're using the DOMConverter you should upgrade. Otherwise it's not urgent. If the releases are coming too early and often for your comfort, you can skip this release if you like. I'll be leaving for vacation soon, so this is probably the last release for a couple of weeks. If no one spots any obvious problems in the distro, I'll likely announce it on the Cafes Tuesday.

  • [XOM-interest] Beta 3, Elliotte Harold, 08/22/2004