xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] DOMConverter getDOMImplementation

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • To: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] DOMConverter getDOMImplementation
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:34:00 -0700

Sorry there were typos in my mail. I ment

"It's a hole in DOM, yes, and should rather <NOT/> be there. But it <IS/>, and anyone wanting to use ..."

Anyway, my suggested code snippet gives a reasonable default without any further info, right? Or are there DOM libs where the snippet breaks, or misbehaves?