xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Comprehension question

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Tom Hurley" <tom_hurley AT anabus.com>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Comprehension question
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:36:48 -0500

Hi,

How come there isn't a Builder.build(Nodes nodes) function in the Builder
class that can be used to create a document?

I've just been concatenating my Nodes content's .toXML() output in a string
and then passing the resultant string to the Builder.build(String document,
String baseURI) function. This is very cumbersome and I don't understand how
doing this allows me build a valid document and just passing the Nodes would
not. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Tom.