xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Introductory article about XOM to appear in Java Magazin

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: JOrenchak AT aol.com
  • To: XOM-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Introductory article about XOM to appear in Java Magazin
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:24:14 EST

Hello all,

the December edition of the German monthly magazine titled Java Magazin will
include an introductory article about XOM. The article explains the goals of
XOM: simple to learn, easy to use and conform to XML standards. It then goes
on to show how XOM can be used to create a XML file, change a XML file, etc.
Writing the article was tougher than I expected! I had some problems with
XSLT, which were due to my use of a Mircosoft operating system and which were
solved by Harold Rusty Elliotte. Although I would have preferred being more
elaborate, the article ended up longer than the editor had planned, etc.
Anyway,
soon there'll be an introduction to XOM article in German in a magazine read
by many Java programmers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

James Orenchak

  • [XOM-interest] Introductory article about XOM to appear in Java Magazin, JOrenchak, 11/11/2003