xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Question on Indentation

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Markus Jais <markus_jais AT yahoo.de>, xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Question on Indentation
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:04:47 -0400

everything works fine but shouldn't the closing root element be
on it's own line ??

Yes. That's a known bug in 1.0d21. It is fixed in CVS, and should remain fixed when I get around to releasing 1.0d22, since I wrote a unit test to catch that bug after it was reported the first time. It's not quite a bad enough bug to convince me to roll out a release before I'm ready though. In the meantime, you can check the code out of CVS and it should work as you expect.

Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)
http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA