xom-interest - AW: [XOM-interest] Call for Votes: new name for ParseException

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Orenchak, James" <James.Orenchak AT norcom.de>
  • To: "'Bradley S. Huffman'" <hip AT cs.okstate.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: AW: [XOM-interest] Call for Votes: new name for ParseException
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:43:33 +0200

Hi Bradley,

the XOM/src/nu/xom/xslt/package.html contains the following:
**********************
nu.xom.xslt is designed to connect XOM documents to TrAX-based XSLT
processors. This package is in a very preliminary state right now, and does
not work, not even a little bit. Please don't rely on it.

@since 1.0
**********************
This is also in the XOM APIDOCS under Packages -> nu.xom.xslt. Does it work
in spite of the disclaimer?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

James Orenchak
NorCom Information Technology AG
Solmsstraße 18
D-60486 Frankfurt
Tel + 49 (0) 69 589 96 199 James.Orenchak AT norcom.de
Fax+ 49(0) 69 589 96 111 www.norcom.de

"This email and any attachments contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an
intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly
prohibited. If you received this email in error or without authorisation,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your
system. If you need any further assistance, please contact us under
webmaster AT norcom.de"