xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Call for Votes: new name for ParseException

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Orenchak, James" <James.Orenchak AT norcom.de>, "'xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Call for Votes: new name for ParseException
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:57:19 -0400

At 10:19 PM +0200 7/24/03, Orenchak, James wrote:

Bye the way, could you decide what you're going to call this thing and then
get on with important work, like implementing XSLT Transformations in XOM.
As an old Unix shell scripter, OS/2 REXX writer and desperate Perl hacker,
I'm very comfortable using XSLT. I cann't wait till a version of XOM comes
out that allows me to easily use XSLT! I love XOM, but I am missing being
able to use XSLT directly out of XOM. When can I expect XOM to support XSLT
Tranformations?

I can give you a date: November 3, 2002 :-)

XOM's had XSLT support since 1.0d8, Check out the nu.xom.xslt package.

Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)
http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA