xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Jaxen integration

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Scott Sanders <scott AT dotnot.org>
  • To: XOM-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Jaxen integration
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:18:02 -0700

Hi,

I am a committer on the Jaxen project, and it was noted over there that you guys had an XPath implementation for XOM using Jaxen. I searched the archives and found it at:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/xom-interest/2003-January/000271.html
and
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/xom-interest/2003-February/ 000281.html

Are you guys willing to have this code put into the Jaxen distribution? I am willing to do the work, and keep up with any changes that may happen.

Please let me know if this would be OK.

Thanks,
Scott Sanders

  • [XOM-interest] Jaxen integration, Scott Sanders, 06/29/2003