xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.0d16 XSLT

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: luca passani <passani AT eunet.no>, xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.0d16 XSLT
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 07:47:51 -0400

At 1:11 PM +0200 6/2/03, luca passani wrote:
Elliotte, I suspect you have removed too much stuff. My WURFL api still builds, but
unit tests fail:

C:\projects\wurfl\antbuild>ant runtest
Buildfile: build.xml

I'll look at it. Maybe the build file is relying on having the unit tests in the XOM jar file? If so it should be easily fixed by pointing the tests at the build/classes directory instead. No, that's not it. I'm already using the build/classes directory as part of the classpath for the tests.

Hmm. Can you try a clean build and see what happens? nu.xom.ParseException should be there. I can't explain the errors you're seeing.

Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)
http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA