xom-interest - [XOM-interest] http://www.xom.nu is up and running

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] http://www.xom.nu is up and running
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 17:18:01 -0400

In case anyone cares, http://www.xom.nu is now live. For the moment, this is just a mirror of the main site. I don't know if I'll eventually use this as the primary site or just stick with http://www.cafeconleche.org/XOM (which is more reliable and has a lot more bandwidth).

Now if I could just get a source code repository running, I'd be set. :-)

| Elliotte Rusty Harold | elharo AT metalab.unc.edu | Writer/Programmer |
| Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002) |
| http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava |
| http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA |
| Read Cafe au Lait for Java News: http://www.cafeaulait.org/ |
| Read Cafe con Leche for XML News: http://www.cafeconleche.org/ |