xom-interest - [XOM-interest] browsing the XOM site

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Luca Passani <passani AT eunet.no>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] browsing the XOM site
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 02:55:46 +0100

Hallo, while looking for a simple Java lib to handle XML,
I bumped into Java (Linux Journal, March).
The website is not browsable with MSIE 6. The stupid XHTML gets in the way
(I suspect MIME type for good old plain HTML is screwed on the web server).

Can anyone fix this?

Also, is there a 'getting started' document of some kind somewhere?

thank you

luca