xom-interest - [XOM-interest] it really *is* easy

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: dirk bergstrom <dirk AT juniper.net>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] it really *is* easy
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:55:17 -0800

i spent yesterday writing the code to render my application config as xml.
using xom was like falling off a log. no muss, no fuss, the methods did
what i expected, and any confusion was quickly ironed out by a visit to the
(copious) examples, or the javadocs. i did run into what might be a bug,
but it only showed up because i made a dumb cut-n-paste error (see my other
email).

after i get the output tidied up, i'll move on to reading it back in. i'm
confident that that will be almost as easy...

--
Dirk Bergstrom dirk AT juniper.net
Juniper Networks Inc., Computer Geek

  • [XOM-interest] it really *is* easy, dirk bergstrom, 02/14/2003