wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] BRINGERER, TORCH MARAUDER, & DAVID NAHM today at CD Alley!

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] BRINGERER, TORCH MARAUDER, & DAVID NAHM today at CD Alley!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:22:33 -0500 (EST)

WXYC 89.3 FM - in Chapel Hill and live on the Web at http://www.wxyc.org

To celebrate our tenth anniversary of being the first radio station in the
world to simulcast our streams over the internet, WXYC presents one last
event TODAY at CD Alley (located at 405-C W. Franklin St. in Chapel Hill).
Get there at 4 p.m. to see BRINGERER, then Audubon Park's DAVID NAHM will
perform at 5, and we'll finish up with the TORCH MARAUDER at 6. Join us
for free pizza and cake!

We'll be selling our new merchandise, including two new T-shirt designs,
coffee mugs and koozies, as well as the old alphabet T-shirts.

Also for sale will be BANDWIDTH: Celebrating 10 Years of Internet Radio on
WXYC-Chapel Hill, a compilation produced in honor of our webcasting
anniversary that features exclusive songs donated by 23 of our favorite
N.C. artists with cover art by local artist Casey Burns! But of course,
this downloadable compilation is also available for FREE on our website at
http://www.wxyc.org

We hope to see you there!

WXYC 89.3 FM
http://www.wxyc.org

--

  • [wxyc-announce] BRINGERER, TORCH MARAUDER, & DAVID NAHM today at CD Alley!, wxyc-announce, 11/12/2004