wikiworld - Re: [Wiki World] meta parser [was Wiki engine developers contacted]

wikiworld AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: WikiWorld

  • From: "Milos Rancic" <millosh AT gmail.com>
  • To: WikiWorld <wikiworld AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Wiki World] meta parser [was Wiki engine developers contacted]
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 10:01:41 +0200

On 9/5/07, adam hyde <adam AT flossmanuals.net> wrote:
> hey
>
> > However, I think that it is still needed to see is it the right place
> > for talk about:
> > - Making meta parser. I want to have a method for copying texts from
> > one wiki to another.
>
> ah...thats an easy one...use wysiwyg and copy and paste the html ;)

Yes, it is one of the very possible solutions. However, I am thinking
almost the whole day about this (I got the similar, but not the same
is that, I'll say it here, of course :)

BTW, the other important way of thinking is that XML will be that
"copy-paste" markup medium. However, something is still missing...